Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Mini Portfolio

My name is Youri Dekker, and I'm an animation/illustration major in my fifth year here at SJSU. I have a deep passion for character animation, storytelling, and films. I'm the president of the Shrunkenheadman Club for the 2013-2014 school year, and am enjoying every minute of it. I'll be entering my BFA year next year, with the hopes of eventually getting a job where I can have the opportunity to animate on a feature film. I like playing basketball and sleeping whenever I get the chance. I also like all sorts of food: lasagna, burritos, BBQ chicken wings, but most of all ice cream.

This is a film I directed a year ago called Roll, made in about 6 weeks time.
I still intend on going back and improving on it, but for now this is it. 

Here's my Demo Reel for ANI 128B, one of my digital animation classes that I took last semester.

This is my 2D Animation Reel:

Youri Dekker (2D Animation Reel)

Here's one of the model sheets I created for Jimmy Loves Juice,
the short film to come out of the A/I program last semester. 

And here's just a drawing I did a few months back. 

More work can be found on my website and my blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment